[access-uk] Re: iPhone

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 08:30:45 +0100

Open the folder, double tap and hold on your phone icon, you should hear a sound, then drag the icon out of the folder. I can only say with your finger still on the screen and after you hear the sound drag your finger downwards until you hear voice over say it is outside the folder. You are asked to hold for about 5 seconds. Then you will have to look to see where on the screen it is. From its new position then move it to whereever on the screen you want it to be. There is a good podcast on moving apps.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Weston" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>