[access-uk] Re: iPhone

  • From: "Emma Tracey" <Emma.Tracey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:36:20 -0000

Hi

I also have the same issue with the iPhone 3GS.  One solution is to use
the earbuds provided.  There is a controler on the wire for the left
bud.  This has three buttons.  If you press the middle one, the call
will end.  I think the two finger tap also works better if you take the
phone away from your ear.  This does move it to speakerphone though, so
be careful if privacy is an issue.

 Emma