  From: martin wilsher
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:50 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: iGlasses

  In my view, they can't be so hideous as all that.  Some people would say the
  white cane or anything that signals you out as disabled is not socially
  attractive, so I say, if you don't feel comfortable I use a cane when
  outside, I don't want to hear it.  I'd much rather wear a set of glasses
  that keep my head safe than do myself damage which will take longer to heal.
  Why not View the glasses like a crash helmet ?-----Original Message-----