[access-uk] how to turn off the screen in Laptop, not desktop pc

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "help-needed-list" <help-needed-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:38:16 +0300

Hi all,

I'm using now HP Laptop and am using Jaws9 as my screen reader.
I wish to use it without turning on the screen of my Laptop.
When I used some months ago, Desktop pc, I simply turned the screen button off
and I could use Jaws with my Braille display but without the screen.
How can I do it in Laptop.
I don't wish to find ways to save energy or power. I wish to turn off
absolutely off the screen but sure to have Jaws and the other tasks, working
properly.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Moti

Moti Azrad