[access-uk] Re: how to save properly theme xp & appearance clasic style

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 18:46:05 +0200

use the settings transfer wizard from under

start menu/accessories\s\system tools.

This backs up your settings, favorites, (I think) oe identities, sound schemes, and any additional stuff you select. You can store this on a removable media and transfer the settings and files to your new computer.

hth

Doris At 05:16 PM 5/5/2006 +0200, you wrote:

Hi friends,

I'm doing the theme of my xp pro system as xp and also set appearance as classic style, etc; but I have noticed that many times that my theme had been changed to current theme and that the appearance had been changed too from classic style to xp style, etc.
What am I doing wrong and how can I make sure that my settings will not be changed?
I'm using win xp pro, Jaws 7.0.

Many thanks in advance.

Moti

Moti Azrad