[access-uk] Re: hi-fi Enthusiasts enqu8iry

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:41:16 +0100

Hi Graham.

There must be something wrong with my internet settings mate. All I get is a list of other links and when I click on them, there is more. I'm only going around in circles. My original question is now academic anyway Graham, as I've purchased the Pioneer today for £250. The sales person said that I really got a bargain as his boss was hoping for over £400. I wanted a high end DVD player/recorder and perhaps I got one. Okay it was ex demo and had a slight scratch on the top but I've got a two year guarantee and the unit seems fine.

Best wishes.
Andy

Sorry, but I can still find nothing! I typed in the following
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>