[access-uk] Re: help with remote re-cord with sky plus

  • From: Ian Robinson <ian456@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:48:09 +0100

Hi Fran,

I haven't used Sky's web site for a while, so apologies if I don't get this
quite right.

Once logged in, choose the link for My Tv, then choose TV Listings, then choose
Screen reader Version.

The page should include a table with the channels in the left column.  each
channel is a link and will display the schedule for that channel for the whole
day.

Again, the page will include a table.  The left column will be the programme
start time and the right column will be the programme title which will be a
link.  Activate the link and the programme synopsis will be displayed as well
as a link to Remote Record.

Activate the Remote Record link and you should get a confirmation page.

If you're outside London and need to access the BBC and ITv channels with audio
description let me know and I'll explain the way I used to do it.

Also, if by any chance you have either an IPod Touch or IPhone, then there is
an app called TV Plus that can also set the Sky box to record and involves less
hassle than using Sky's web site.

HTH.

Ian