[access-uk] Re: help with folders

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:36:28 -0000

Similar, but not system restore. Windows 7 keeps a track of all items on the
PC and gives the oppportunity to resotre to a previous version without going
to the extent of restoring the complete system, i.e. you can restore a
previous version  of a file or folder and doesn't affect the rest of the
system.