[access-uk] help with a laptop

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:26:56 +0100

Hello All, Please could someone help me out here, my friend has a laptop with Jaws 7.1 and windows XP what we are trying to do is find out how to turn the Jaws curser on from the Pc curser.

Andrew Shipp

Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK

Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007

Mobile 07983598287
Skype name...andyshipp55

Ham callsign M 0 C E G