[access-uk] Re: help with System Access Mobile

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:49:58 -0000

Chris, what is thid system access?,
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:11 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: help with System Access Mobile

Oh right I see, fair enough. Think I'll stick with JAWS 9 then, thank you very much. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:11 AM

Hi Chris,

No, you can't. You have to sign up, and the point is that it saves all your
speech settings on the server.  This means that as you roam from one
computer to another, with the key for example, your settings are preserved
across computers.  It is an Internet application, therefore, you need to
sign up.

All the best

Steve