[access-uk] Re: help please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:28:55 +0100

Hi Fran.

I don't use sky plus myself, but others who do tend to use the internet to
schedule recordings I think.  It is possible to schedule programs by text as
well I think though you pay for the privilege.  Steve Nutt uses sky plus, he
could probably comment further on this matter.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu