[access-uk] help in Word please,

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:28:56 +0200

Yesterday, a sighted friend of mine borrowed my pc to write a letter. Now, when I read a document in Word, jfw reads such things as paragraphs and space markers. Can't find what I have to change to stop this. Trying to check the knitting pattern I've just scanned for errors is near impossible with all these markers announced all the time.
Someone help please...
Thanks in advance.

Marie