[access-uk] Re: help

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:55:43 -0000

Hi there

I must jump in on this since I have a Netgear and rarely do I have to reboot the router.

I think you'll find that it has a great deal to do with the provider rather than the router itself.

I myself am with BT and rarely have to reset anything.

Go figure.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx