[access-uk] having problem with graphic card

  • From: "barrie moxon" <barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:10:24 +0100

hi folks.
having problem with graphic card I think.
window eyes will stop talking,then I shut w/e down  then I open it and it
say video drv is installed but have to re-boot.
An unknown error occurred in
ATI Graphics Driver,
do I need a new graphic card, as this keeps happening about four days.
all the best.
Barrie