[access-uk] Re: has anyone tried ordering from www.wiltshirefarmfoods using a screen reader?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:57:51 +0100

Hi Alex,

I took a look at the site a few weeks back.  It was OK looking at the
traditional meals but impossible really, without hitting links at
random, to find out what everything else was.

I did however find out my local representative and could ring and ask
for cliarification if I decide to order.  You may like to do the same.

You can email them at

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and they will let you know who serves your area.

BTW:  I understand from friends who have their meals that they're good
and there does seem to be quite a variety.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx