[access-uk] Re: guide from software express

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:17:11 +0100

Hi Graham and all,
Firstly, can guide users do home shopping  on the web?
Connect Outloud can access the web, Outlook Express, and Wordpad and
computer navigation and I would train anyone in their home for a complete
day for £150.

Cheers,

Ibby Karbhari
? Phone: 020 7193 8755
? Mobile: 07017 41 41 41
? If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on my username
IbbyKar
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx