[access-uk] Re: guide dog mailing lists!

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:03:40 -0000

Hi Alistair, I have just been on the Google groups page, and found that my membership hasn't been approved yet so it told me. But I did still get in to the part where it said edit your groups and changed my settings within there.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287