[access-uk] Re: gps receivers

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:37:59 +0100

I have a Royaltek 2110 and it has a slide switch.  As far as I know
all of the supported Royaltek receivers have switches.  The only
thing that slightly annoys me about the Royaltek 2110 is its slightly
chunky, more so than the Globalsat 338 which felt sort of well built
like it could take a knock but not too big.