[access-uk] gps receivers

hi all, just a quick one as i guess this has already been discussed (when it
wasn't relevant to me). i don't like the receiver i currently have for use
with trekker, royaltek something or other. after a bit of research i'm down
to two models to replace it: the Holux GPSlim 236, or the globalsat bt 338.
anyone used them both? any preference between the two? my main reason for
considering the globalsat model is it's got almost twice the battery life of
the holux model. apart from that there doesn't seem to be much difference in
the two overall.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
skype: lordandladyl
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx