[access-uk] Re: got listen again working

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:04:58 +0100

Graham
The listen Again program used to retain the station you last selected. If
the last time you were in the program you were listening to a show on radio
4, the next time you opened the program the radio 4 list would show.
However, it now is the case that when you open the listen again program you
have to select a station to bring up a programme list.

Iain