[access-uk] Re: googlegroups immage varification problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:09:20 -0000

Yusuf,
If anyone does come up with a solution, I too would be very interested.  I get
exactly the
same problem and had to resort to sighted help to read the characters.  It's a
pity that when
they take the trouble to make the verification accessible they do so in a way
which
introduces complications for some if not all VI users.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison