[access-uk] Re: goldwave help please

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:46:49 +0100

Hi Kaz

The short answer is I don't know never having used WMA format but I wonder if you have the MP3 bit rate too low.

I run a Goldwave help list where there are some brilliant experts in residence. I'll join you up and you can ask them if you say the word.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>