[access-uk] Re: getting podcasts.

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 07:43:39 -0000

Brian,
Just tried that here on Juice and the download of an episode has started.
So I think the URL is OK.
When you find it in the list of subscribed podcasts and tab to the list of
items currently available you have to wait for a few moments for the
information to appear.  Change the status of anything you don't want to
"skipped" with the spacebar and then use Check selected in the Tools menu
to start the download.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--