From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:55 AM
Subject: [access-uk] frozen computer

Hi all, I got up this morning and found my computer frozen. I had to do a
reset with the button on the tower to get it up and running again. I took a
look in the event viewer and the last message from yesterday said the
following:

Warning Date 16/03/2007 time 21.17.33 Tcpip no 4226 N/A Yusuf Desktop.

Does anyone know what this means?
Yusuf