[access-uk] Re: freeview box impressions

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:37:54 +0100

What you can do is feed back to the RNIB and tell them you would have
preferred a speedier box and tell them how much you would have been
prepared to pay for it. You need also to get like-minded people to send
in similar. If they don't know, they can't act on it. A single clear
message would be helpful. We all need to get more campaign minded or
crowd minded. We can easily do this on the web.

If a recordable box is in development, you may want to get in early.

...Damon