[access-uk] Re: freeserve E-mail Accounts

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:03:23 +0100

Is there really any need for this tone when someone is clearly just trying to put forward another opinion from your own? I thought this list was for discussions, not for being rude and abusive to people who disagree with you. Hopefully the moderator will feel this as uncalled for as I do.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/07/2009 11:36
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No you don't as like I said there orange email accounts.

 Ta Scott.

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/07/2009 02:34
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know and I'm not saying your wrong mate. but aren't s net accounts orange email accounts?

It's just that I thought they were.

 Ta Scott.

From: Eleanor Burke - Email Address: eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/07/2009 12:47
Sent To: Access UK - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] freeserve E-mail Accounts

Hi
I was given a very important e-mail address today but by someone who did not give me their own contact either for personal reasons. Now it is a freeserve address. I know this is sounding mysterious but it is important to me to try amd peace the jigsaw together. I was told amd here I will use my own name as an example instead of the name of the person I want to contact. Hopefully someone will recognise what is wrong with the address. So here goes for my example e-mail address of freeserve. Eleanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or when this got returned I tried eleanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i even tried eleanor.burke.freeserve.co.uk
now maybe I should be doing .com rather than .co.uk

N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-N?j÷.é²×?ÉzØSiv&z\¢YÂ)-)T¨¶?qëºJªçµúzX¶Ê,Ë?çé¹»®&!ûSÉzGzÉÂS¶±éjg±¨¶?qëºJªçµúzX¶Ê?©S{y+?ç-)·*º{nÇ?·¢º.êSË¢i?۹ȲöjØzjyÉrJ¶sg?«-'-ZSxSyj)¡§zË'·¹ë~·-+²S²æy}®u²zq²z²y²®¶y?