From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/07/2009 11:36
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: freeserve E-mail Accounts

No you don't as like I said there orange email accounts.

  Ta Scott.

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/07/2009 02:34
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know and I'm not saying your wrong mate.  but aren't s net accounts
orange email accounts?

It's just that I thought they were.

  Ta Scott.

From: Eleanor Burke - Email Address: eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/07/2009 12:47
Sent To: Access UK - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] freeserve E-mail Accounts

Hi
I was given a very important e-mail address today but by someone who did not
give me their own contact either for personal reasons. Now it is a freeserve
address. I know this is sounding mysterious but it is important to me to try
amd peace the jigsaw together. I was told amd here I will use my own name as an
example instead of the name of the person I want to contact. Hopefully someone
will recognise what is wrong with the address. So here goes for my example
e-mail address of freeserve. Eleanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or when this got
returned I tried eleanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i even tried
eleanor.burke.freeserve.co.uk
now maybe I should be doing .com rather than .co.uk

N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-