[access-uk] Re: freesat question

You won't be able to pause, rewind etc unless you pay Sky £10 Sky + subscription. Those features are disabled when you cancell your account.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:26 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: freesat question

Hi.

If you already have a sky plus box then yes, you should be able to use the
box to record from non subscription channels provided by Freesat.  You dont
even need to change your viewing card, just call sky to cancel and you'll
have access to all the channels that are free to air.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:04 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] freesat question

hi all i am considering now just ditching my paid tv from sky and going with
freesatw tih them since all the stuff i watch can be gotten on that
platform.
DOes anyone know though can I use my sky plus box i have now with freesat
and a new viewing card and can I record?
Is it still accessible as it is now i.e. i can pause rewind etc?