[access-uk] Re: free webinars and low cost training

  • From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:38:20 +0100

Brian, Sounds interesting, I might well check it out.

Cheers

Alex

________________________________

Date: August 20
Guest presenter: Brian Hartgen, United Kingdom

This Webinar is for anyone who is interested in learning more about
products from T&T Consultancy entirely written using the JAWS scripting
language. J-Tools
is for people who wish to carry out everyday computing tasks with
greater efficiency. If you are a Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook,
Microsoft Internet
Explorer, Firefox, or Twitter user, you are sure to find something of
value in J-Tools version 2.0. J-Tunes, on the other hand, links JAWS
together with
the iTunes(r) music management software.

* Time: 8 PM in the UK.

* Webinar: Beginning to intermediate concepts
* Cost: no charge
* Level: Beginner to intermediate
* Length: One hour

In this Webinar, find out about these amazing products only available
for the JAWS screen-reader. In addition, at the end of the Webinar, we
point you in
the direction of some free scripts available for other applications.

This Webinar is ideal for both JAWS users and Trainers of Access
Technology.

On the following page, there is a button which allows you to register
for this webinar.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/e-LearningEntrance.asp

Brian Hartgen