[access-uk] Re: free space on hard drive

 don't think anyone has mentioned this, but if you have enabled the
 status bar from the view menu of either my computer or Windows
 Explorer, the free space on your hard drive, as well as the size for
 files/folders will be shown. To read this, use your screen reader's
 status bar command (In JAWS's case, it's "read bottom line"). Hope that
 helps.
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:21:15 -0000, "terry cooper"
<terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi
> Can someone remind me how I can get information on how much space I have
> left on my hard drive please.
>
> Also, If I highlight a folder, how can I see what size that folder is.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Terry

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266