[access-uk] Re: free nationwide bus travel

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:41:08 +0100

hi, so it's a *national* pass. proposed by *central government* and yet it's down to local councils to administer the change over etc etc. looks like yet another postcode lottery on the way! grin. not too mention the fact it's due to start april next year and noone knows yet how it's going to be funded? and certainly here in hampshire, theres no consultation until the autumn? does anyone else hear words such as "chaos" and "delay" and "cock up" in the distance? smile.

kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx