[access-uk] Re: for Jackie.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:29:21 -0000

Hi Billy

The list I think you are referring to is the sister list to this one,
Vi-gen.  I'm not subscribed, and I can't remember the exact address, but if
you go to
www.whitestick.co.uk
choose the link Join A Mailing List, and you'll find it there along with a
host of others that might be of interest.  You can just enter on the
subscription address and it will open your Email browser to send a blank
message to join.

I hope this helps, but if you get stuck, let me know and I'll try and assist
you.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns