[access-uk] football on the web

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 16:49:52 +0100

Hi Barbara think you can try the player not sure.
hi Peter no we tried it by clicking the mouse in window eyes and when Heather put the mouse on the player nothing from the screenreader. yes Andy I filled the form in on the site and made a complaint. it costs Thirty quid or so per year for the service.
I think it is premium tv or something like.
you can get it from any football site.
thanks for all the help though.
I must get in touch with the web designers.
what a shame though.