[access-uk] Re: football on the net

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:25:27 -0000

Hi Billy. Good to see that Rangers haven't blocked listening rights. I can get their games from the list of games. ----- Original Message ----- From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 1:48 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: football on the net

No scottish footy John?,

Billy, Glasgow Rangers fan
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 12:53 PM

Hi Billy on Saturday I had the Sheff u v Birmingham then I got later Wednesday Burnley. for a change I heard the Burnley commentary as you can choose to do that.
when you go down the list it gives say
Manu v Chelsea
click hear for live commentary
Chelsea v Manu
click hear for liv commentary.
of course on my mobile phone I can go to radio Sheffield but because of the restrictions you cannot get the commentary. if you do this from your laptop on go to radio Manchester Merseyside or whichever the football is not available.
so you must sign up to premium tv.
hth.
At 12:47 02/03/2009, you wrote:
John, which games have you listened to recently?,

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>