[access-uk] Re: football on the net

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:19:39 -0000

Hi. I have subscribed through Middlesbrough FC last year. I have to say that the live audio streeming page is very good. Just don't go to live match consol. That might not be that accessible. Note that If you haven't subscribed through Man Utd, Chelsea's or Liverpool website then you can't here their games. There won't be a listen link for those clubs. However you can get around this by clicking on their opponents link and listen to their local commentary. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>