[access-uk] Re: follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  • From: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:04:11 +0100

I agree
Tel; 01495309485
Internet phone; 02921112813
Mobile; 07981529856
Fax; 08712642336
Email: keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rays Home
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:37 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: follow up, re: secondhand zone.

  I've never subbed to the Second-Hand Zone so don't have first hand experience
of how business there is conducted, but it does sound to me as if there's as
much personal feeling here as anything that can be taken as fact.

  If there are indeed legal issues arising out of this then this may not be the
place to discuss that.

  It isn't as though there aren't other second-hand trading lists too, as Tom
Laurimer's email list page will reveal.

  Cheers,
  Ray.