[access-uk] Re: flat bed scanners.

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <sdryden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:35:41 -0000

Hi Adrian, I've always been very partial to Epson Scanners,  I have an old
Perfection 1200U which I find fantastic.  it's accurate and fast.  Soneone else
on the list might be more familiar with the more current models.  You need to
look at the more expensive ones as the cheaper ones tend to have slower
scanning times.

Steve