[access-uk] Re: first day at work placement

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:16:06 +0100

Hi,

If they are doing proper design they are usually using Publisher or
something like Quark.  I am amazed at the people where I work insisting
that if they are doing any form of design work, they are asking for
Quark Express, not cheap software by any means, especially when what
they are using it for, in quite a few cases, something cheaper would
work just as well (i.e, Adobe Acrobat or Word).

Andrew.=20

** vacation ## d