[access-uk] Re: first day at work placement

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:51:55 +0100

Hi David,
yep, i'll bear that all in mind as, I understand what you are saying.
Basically, in general terms, I need to be as accomodating as I can
realistically be.  I think, what I'm given, in terms of doing the work, is a
fraction below adiquate but, it's workable and could be worse.  Doing one
poster is one thing, but another poster?  well, I'll be ferm if I'm offer to
do a third!? lol.  sorry, but I'm not there to do computer graphics art
class.  Mind you, the leaflet I'm charged with isn't an easy one.  Never
done one in my life!  I don't think even powerpoint can help me there.
<smile>.

well, we'll see what today offers.

Justin