[access-uk] Re: firm ware.

  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:38:19 -0000

Andrew ...

Important question that you or others might be able to answer.

I'm thinking here about the NLB synthetic voice book pilot that they're
running.

When you put the disk in, a spoken message tells you that it's searching
for an authorisation key.  Would this key be different if you installed
the US version firmware?  Does it search for the same authorisation key
no matter where you are on the planet?  Or is this more tied to the
country you're in for copyright reasons?

Thanks

BooksBeforeWeDie.com

...Damon