[access-uk] Re: fat32 or ntfs

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:29:39 +0100

Hi,

Check to see if you are missing any files, but I suspect the difference
is because NTFS is a lot more efficient in space than FAT32, especially
if your FAT32 partition is large.  Remember though that external disk is
no longer readible in anything other than XP or 2k (older Windows won't
work).

Andrew.