[access-uk] Re: fat32 or ntfs

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:34:41 +0100

Hi,

There should be no problem - I always format external media of this size
as FAT32, as it is more portable on a larger range of devices.

If you want to format the drive as NTFS, then you need to copy the
contents to a temporary location on the internal drive, do the format,
then copy it back over.

Thanks.
Andrew.