[access-uk] Re: facebook.com - an amazing, yet partially inaccessible, tool for blind people

Facebook isn't a chat website. And I don't have enough hours in the day to sit and relay chat with strangers, sadly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: facebook.com - an amazing, yet partially inaccessible, tool for blind people

Oh I see what you mean now. There is another possibility; how about irc?
You could use an Irc client like Mirc and connect to a general purpose
Irc channel where most but not all sighted people are on it. Hope that
helps.
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:15:43 +0100, "Karen Burgess"
<karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
hi chris

only one problem with this, majority of zone members are blind people,
thus
not giving you access to the mainstream sites that others use.

kaz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>