[access-uk] Re: emoticons

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:55:13 -0000

Jackie, same as in text messages and MSN chats. :) and :( happy and sad faces respectively. If you meant how to get Jaws to pronounce them as such in email messages just modify the OE dictionary manager.

Cheers :)
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 09:54:56 PM GMT on Tuesday, December 02, 2008