[access-uk] Re: emailing lists for the blind

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:02:34 +0000

I like to be called blind as I always thought that if you said to
someone, "I am visually impaired", they may assume that I have partial
vision, which isn't the case. I am registered blind, in fact I am
registered deafblind.
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:16:47 -0000, "Peter Beasley" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> I am not ashamed to be called Bllind because that is exactly what I am.

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266