[access-uk] e-mail virus

Hi

On opening OE today, Norton opened saying a virus was found in a message,
surprisingly or coincidentally it was from, Windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
not sure that I have ever looked at this site, seem to remember looking at
something similar on Jfwlite.com many months a go.  The message had an
attachment and its subject was "your details".

I am not familiar with Norton and it did not really give me any options on
what to do with it.  I had a Finish button and a more details button, and it
did not appear to have deleted or quarantined the message.

I could not get rid of it, after pressing the finish button OE downloaded
messages again until it got to this one again and the same thing happened
again.

Seemed strange that messages that I had deleted came back in again.

I seem to have got rid of it now.

In trying to get rid of this and enabling all my other messages to come in I
did open this bad message, but not the attachment, it simply said "Your
details".

Interested in your views.

Graham

** vacation ## d