[access-uk] Re: editing an audio file

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:45:56 +0100

Clive,

You mention that BCAB has a tutorial/manual for using
Goldwave with JAWS.

I asked about 2 weeks ago is there was any such manual and
was told by a BCABmember that there was       nothing like
that.

Is the manual only available to BCAB members?  If so, I
would consider joining  BCAB in the near future.

Jim Williams