[access-uk] Re: ebuyer?

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:10:31 -0000

Hi Billy

In a word, No! I treat it as a necessary evil and accept their will be a p & p charge and pay it. I don't recall any screams of it being excessive.

What I do to check the cost is to go to the checkout after ordering the items and see what they are going to charge me. If the quoted price is inclusive of VAT or not and if the p & p is reasonable.

Roger

There are more old drunkards than old doctors.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>