[access-uk] Re: easyjet

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:28:39 +0100

I've found the exact same problem. My solution was to print it out and hand
it to my Dad to pick out his own flights!

Not much use to us, and unfortunately I couldn't find a solution through
JAWS for myself. You can work it out if you spend a bit of time reading it,
but I don't think there's a quick fix to this one.

Darran