From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of TrueBlue & Proud
Sent: 01 March 2010 08:30
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] drive door problem.

hi guys, this is one of those weird problems, you come across now and
again.

Hope someone can advise or help with this issue.

I loaded a blank CD disk into my Acer Aspire 59 20 yesterday, but the
disk
would not work in anyway, and when I tried to remove it from the
drive. I
found the DVD / CD drive door would not open to allow me to remove the
bad
disk.

I'm wondering if this is a job for a computer shop, or is there
something I
can try myself to get the door to open again?,

Billy